Monday, November 23, 2009

Keep 'em coming...

A picture is worth a thousand words right? Remember I told you in my last post about the generous donation we received from a local family? Well here, I have decided to post a photo of this great haul. (My apologies that the pics are unclear, I am using my camera phone.)





Thank you so much, Paradise Family!

Then today, on my visit to the post office, I was excited to see another box full of goodies arrive!



These items are actually from the mother of the woman who donated the above items. This family's generosity has touched our hearts, and will mean so much for CCMC's critically ill infants. You have no idea what a difference it makes to have your child dressed in something bright and fun, rather than just a hospital receiving blanket. These outfits do wonders to keep little ones warm, and to warm the hearts of those who care for them.

Thank you so much, Carol Jones!

Additionally, thanks to another generous donation that came today by way of a check, we have now raised $120 for the Connecticut Children's Medical Center Foundation.

Thank you so much, Ms. Maria Blatz!

We are off to a good start, but we still have a ways to go. Please prayerfully consider helping out if you can. Any donation, big or small, whether cash, gift card, or item (see list above) are greatly appreciated and go a long way towards assisting these critically ill infants and their families. And remember... these donations are all tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment