Friday, January 15, 2010

Our First Thank You Note!


Hello Binder Family,
My name is Nicole, and I wanted to thank you for the lovely hat my daughter is wearing on behalf of your foundation. We spent most of December and early January on the 8th floor, as she has had fevers and pneumonia.
Chandler is 3 and was diagnosed with ALL 2 weeks after her third birthday, this past September.
Peyton Elizabeth is a beautiful name for an angel. My thoughts and prayers are with you, as you continue to find the strength to help others in your daughter's name.
We hope to be able to donate to your foundation in the future, so that we too can help other families as we have been helped.
Best,
Nicole

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful!!! That just warms the heart to hear that you are indeed "Doing Good in Her Name".

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice! I am happy that you are touching the lives of others because of beautiful Peyton! She must be so proud of her mommy.
    Sending ((hugs)) your way from sunny CA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got to hear from someone who benefited!

    ReplyDelete