Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thank You Susan & Jeff of JeffSusanGracie.blogspot.com!

Thank you so much

Susan and Jeff from

for sending us the following amazing donations!

It has blown us away how many fellow babylost bloggers have reached out to support this cause to honor not only our daughter Peyton's memory, but their own child's as well. I encourage anyone visiting this page to also visit the blogs of donors and read their incredible stories. Get to know each of their little one's. I promise their stories will never leave your heart.

Susan and Jeff were generous beyond words.
They sent us all these beautiful goodies....

A bag of Knitted Hats, and Receiving Blankets.
I Love This Little Red Pepper One...



Rattles, Teethers, Onesies, Sleepers & Pacifiers...



Beautiful Clothes....



Diapers, Bottles, Dunkin Donuts Gift Cards, Toys,
Even this Amazing Fleece Throw
For Covering Mommy and Baby During Skin To Skin Time!



They remembered the older kids too.
Providing these Lovely Hats and Mittens for the Cancer Kids...



Just Too Cute!



And to top it all off, they also made a very generous donation to the CCMC Foundation, Bringing our Tally To a Whopping $810!

Thank You So Much Jeff & Susan!

1 comment:

  1. Susan is such a sweet lady! I wanted to let you know that I am using my private & ELHAS Facebook page to help spread Doing Good In Her Name. I thought I would also suggest that you add a little FB fan box to this blog. When people visit here they can become a fan & spread it on their FB page. I have one on ELHAS website. I will be collecting items for the next month for you & then ship them out. What you are doing is amazing!

    ReplyDelete