Monday, December 7, 2009

Wonderful Donation.

We have received another wonderful batch of donated items.

Two boxes arrived just brimming with clothes, teethers and hats. I honestly do not know how so many things fit in those two boxes, it is enough to fill two garbage bags for sure. Thank you so much to Margaret for acting with such an incredible and generous heart, even as her family faces the news of an impending job loss. We are humbled by your kindness.

Be sure to check back for pictures in the coming days of all of these beautiful items. I was having some camera issues which have been resolved, now I just need the battery to charge so I can post them!

1 comment:

  1. Kristin, I truly believe in what you are doing. Being the mother of a child in the NICU and then later on the PICU was so difficult. When Calvin died, I received the quilt that had been on his bed, the one we held him in as he passed away. It meant so very much to me to have something to take home that was his. It's hard enough to sit by your child's bedside praying for them to get better and it's the small kindnesses that made our stay bearable. I know Peyton is so proud of you for all you are doing to help the parents of other critically ill children. I pray that others will open their hearts too and give what they can to help. Every little bit makes a difference. God Bless you and Dru. Hugs

    ReplyDelete